Friday 14 December 2012

Wildlife Pictures

0 comments
Wildlife Pictures Biography
Since the year 2000, I have been taking pictures of wildlife in western Canada on every holiday that I have been on hoping that out of the 300-500 pictures that I take each trip, that one or two of them will be unique enough to enlarge, frame and hang on a wall at home as a reminder of each wildlife photography
 My name is Greg Harvey. I own a personal training company in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
 Since the year 2000, I have been taking pictures of wildlife in western Canada on every holiday that I have been on hoping that out of the 300-500 pictures that I take each trip, that one or two of them will be unique enough to enlarge, frame and hang on a wall at home as a reminder of each wildlife photography
  safari excursion. In 2002, my better half Gaye; got hooked on the photography trips as well. Each picture in our house has a story and each one is framed with a plaque below it with a caption and where it was shot. Today our trips are a little more serious. Rather than take a few hundred pictures, we need to take 20,000 images per trip to ensure we get a few good prints. Although western Canada is beautiful, I really needed to experience wildlife around the world, so that's what we do. Our favourite subjects are cats and furry babies.
Over the past few years I have gotten a lot of compliments on our  framed wildlife prints, so I bought a large format printer and started printing and selling them. That led to this website and the Harvey Wildlife Photography exhibits at Scotia Place and Petroleum Plaza in Edmonton. We have a big exhibit that goes up twice a year in the lobby on the main floor in Scotia Place and permanent exhibits downstairs on the concourse level of Scotia Place as well as Petroleum Plaza and the Good Earth Cafe in Scotia Place. Come check it out if you are in the neighbourhood at 10060 Jasper Avenue  or 9945 108 St. Edmonton Alberta.

Leave a Reply